Sold In Pairs
Fabric Content - 100% Silk
Available In 6 Colors
SIDE PANELS & DRAPERY
A Side Panel is intended to be a stationary treatment at the side(s) of a window and are entered as 1, 1.5, or 2 widths and made to your custom height.
The following are standard specifications for Side Panels and Drapery:
- Side Panels and Drapery have a 4″ double top and bottom hem with a 1½″ side hem. The face fabric has blind-stitched hems. Top hems on the Rod Pocket, Back Tab, Ripplefold and Grommet styles vary.
- Return, leading edge and overlap are 3½″ for Side Panels and Drapery. Returns are available up to 7½″.
- NON-SHEER FABRICS: All Side Panels and Draperies are made at 2½x fullness for standard fabrics, except 2-Finger Pleats and Back Tab which are 2x fullness. Ripplefold is 2x (100%).
- SHEER FABRICS: For Sheer fabrics all Draperies are 3x fullness, except for 2-Finger Pleats and Back Tab styles which are 2½x fullness. Ripplefold sheers are 2⅕x (120%) fullness.
- Lining: Fully lined white or ivory
- Thread on all hems is a polyester/cotton blend and will be coordinated to your fabric
SIDE PANEL WIDTHS
Pleated Side Panels:
- 1 width = 19″ plus return
- 1.5 Widths = 28″ plus return
- 2 Widths = 38″ plus return
CVI Custom Drapery - Classic Silk - 1 Width
NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS